So here's the list of facts based on a couple of reports:
- Why make a fuss if the arrangement is only temporary?
- A hundred yards is farther than 100 feet, which is Alabama's law. Just saying...
- Posting her grandmother's name and address is putting her grandmother in danger. So if granny gets murdered, guess who is culpable, Danyelle?
- Guess what? Danyelle wants to name a law after her.
- How can Danyelle discuss working with vets/ amputees? What if her patient is a registrant?
- Girl, you're 21. Grow up! Posting threatening statements and passing the pitchforks on social media just makes you look like a fool.
|Aren't the worst folks always claiming Christianity?|