So here's the list of facts based on a couple of reports:
- Why make a fuss if the arrangement is only temporary?
- A hundred yards is farther than 100 feet, which is Alabama's law. Just saying...
- Posting her grandmother's name and address is putting her grandmother in danger. So if granny gets murdered, guess who is culpable, Danyelle?
- Guess what? Danyelle wants to name a law after her.
- How can Danyelle discuss working with vets/ amputees? What if her patient is a registrant?
- Girl, you're 21. Grow up! Posting threatening statements and passing the pitchforks on social media just makes you look like a fool.
|Aren't the worst folks always claiming Christianity?|
In response, I first have to laugh. You calling me crazy is the classic case of Pot v. Kettle, you whack job.
Second, it doesn't matter where his hometown is, he is staying with a family member, and it is none of your business. You have no right to dictate ANYONE'S legal rights. Your rights end where others begin.
Third, you're just as stupid as Assleigh Banfield (she'll be joining you on the Shiitake blog) because dozens of studies have proven recidivism rates are low. Again, you've proven your bias clods your personal judgment.
Lets get real, your actions betray your words. Vengeance is placing a big sign pointing to grandmother's house. If you are willing to risk having someone MURDERED [like THIS PASTOR not far from you] then you better accept responsibility for your actions. Your own words as evidence: “If I can’t make him move, I want to make him as uncomfortable as possible.”
No, I DO NOT trust you to uphold your Hippocratic oath. You have proven to be someone willing to place human lives in danger. Since you think my past is fair game, then your future is fair game. I'm enjoying something you don't believe I should not have, meaning equal rights.
Bottom line: Danyelle Dyer is just another Shiitake-worthy idiot.
|I agree. Residency restriction repeals would be a good place to fix the flaws in the law.|